Perfect Potion's Story
There is a growing awareness that we have to take responsibility for the world in which we live, and an increasing desire for a more holistic approach to our wellbeing. We now appreciate the delicate balance of nature and strive to maintain this harmony by using natural products that are nurturing to us and are safe to nature.
The Perfect Potion team are dedicated to creating an innovative and diverse range of holistic natural aromatherapy products that not only nurtures the body, mind and spirit but also respects the delicate balance of our environment.
Perfect Potion’s certified natural skincare preparations use certified organic essential oils and plant extracts that offer a gentle and holistic approach to personal wellbeing and revitalise and harmonise body, soul and spirit.
We have established a standard to which others can only aspire with a philosophy that harmonises social and environmental concerns with aesthetic appreciation.
Our products and packaging are recyclable so as not to pollute our precious environment. Moreover, we will only utilise ingredients that are sustainable and renewable and, where possible, we support indigenous communities and businesses that also support the environment.
We have adopted resource and energy efficient practices within our business that have led to a more efficient use of energy, reduced consumption of water and a reduction in waste disposal.
Why we stock Perfect Potion
Sooooooo many reasons!
- Yes their essential oils are 100% pure. They're also Certified Organic and COSMOS certified. Perfect Potion are the only aromatherapy company we could find with these certifications. Information on why Certified Organic and COSMOS Certification is so important can be found here.
- Each bottle of essential oil has a batch number and you can use that view its independent Certificate of Analysis
- 100% cruelty free
- A large vegan range
- Australian owned and, with the exception of some essential oils which are distilled in their place of origin, Australian made.
- Good Manufacturing Practices Certified in accordance with ISO 22716:2007. This is an independent, international certification that cover many criteria, quality included.
- They purchase Canaan Fair Trade, which supports 1700 small farmers in the West Bank of Palestine.
- Just all round beautiful, high quality, ethical products!