Breathe Easy Herbal Tea - Perfect Potion
Ward off winter invaders with echinacea, elderflower, liquorice, peppermint, sage and thyme.This fortifying brew of echinacea, elderflower, licorice root, peppermint, sage and thyme will help build your defenses and ward off winter invaders. Soothe a sore throat and help with chesty coughs. The soothing properties of liquorice, thyme and peppermint is beneficial on upset tummies as well.
How to use: Add a teaspoon of Breathe Easy Herbal Tea to each cup of freshly boiled water and infuse for 5 - 10 minutes. Drink hot.
- echinacea is known to stimulate the immune system
- elderflower is warming
- liquorice root may help expectorate and soothes upset tummies
- peppermint is beneficial against fevers and is warming. Also beneficial for upset tummies
- sage is a known anti-septic
- thyme may have anti-microbial effects