Ethique The Guardian - Conditioner Bar for Dry, Damaged or Frizzy Hair
The Guardian was created for those people who suffer from very dry, very damaged or frizzy hair.
Containing lots of cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin B5 and zesty lime oil it will tame your frizz, hydrate dry hair and make your hair look smooth and lush (it won't repair your hair, it is impossible to repair something that is dead.) The Guardian can also be used as a shaving bar or an in-shower moisturisers.
Ethique's The Guardian Conditioner Bar is:
- Deeply hydrating for dry and/or damaged hair
- The equivalent of up to 5 bottles of liquid conditioner
- Safe for colour treated hair
- Made Ethique, a certified carbon neutral company
- Comes in compostable packaging
- Palm oil free...like everything at Live Life Green
- Certified cruelty free
- Plastic Free
- Zero Waste
Ingredients: Stearyl alcohol (from coconut), cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulphate, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, vegetable glycerine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, panthenol (vitamin b5), Citrus reticulata (lime) essential oil, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, mica, citral, limonene, linalool.