Vata Herbal Tea - Perfect Potion
An imbalanced Vata dosha will result in restlessness, a lack of confidence and feeling of being ungrounded. If you have been burning the candle at both ends and are feeling overworked then you may need to energise your Vata dosha with Perfect Potion Vata herbal tea blend.
- Ashwaganda root is a bitter, sweet tonic used to tonify Vata and improve stamina. It is known to help promote learning and memory.
- Brahmi leaf is a mild sedative used in Ayurveda to tonify Vata.
- Basil leaf, known in Ayurveda to tonify Vata and Pitta as well as reduce Kapha. This warming leaf is used to treat colds, coughs and congestion.
- Coriander seeds are a cooling, sweet seed that are excellent for balancing all doshas. These seeds may help with digestive issues stemming from a Pitta imbalance.
- Damiana leaf is a heating leaf used to stimulate Pitta, tonify Vata and reduce excess Kapha. It is known to be useful to treat nervousness and anxiety.
- Gingko leaf is a heating leaf often used to enhance cognition. In Ayurveda is it used to tonify Vata.
- Gotu Kola is a sweet, cooling leaf used to reduce excess Vata and Kapha and balance Pitta.
- Liquorice root is anti-inflammatory and an expectorant. It helps reduce Vata and Pitta and when used long term can help stimulate Kapha.
- Peppermint is a cooling herb used to reduce Vata and Pitta while relieving digestive problems such as nausea.
- Rosemary is known to increase mental alertness and memory. In Ayurveda it is used to stimulate Pitta and Vata while reducing Kapha
- Siberian ginseng is a sweet and pungent root used to help reduce stress and improve mental and physical performance. In Ayurveda it is used to strengthen all doshas.
- Sage leaf is often used to strengthen Vata.
How to use: Add a teaspoon of Vata Herbal Tea to each cup of freshly boiled water and infuse for 2 - 5 minutes. Drink hot or chilled.